Monday 5 January 2009

Rounding off our coursework

We are now in the final week of our coursework and today I am working alone as Scott is ill.

I've done plenty of moving around and adjusting titles and subtitles as they were placed hanging off the image, so I've corrected that.

I don't know about Scott, but I expect he will feel like me and be disappointed with the Evaluation task. We neither had the time or the footage to commit to this section as we did for our filming pieces. This slightly disheartened us but we battled on and managed to cover our timeline, which seems to fit quite well with what is on our oratory section.

some sections dont neccaserily flow with what is being said but the subtitles give a clear description of what the audience should understand which makes it work.

I feel if we had more time and more footage we could have made it so much better, but we have worked hard with what we have to produce a piece to the best of our ability.

No comments: